Episode 55 Discussion

• Let's chat!

• I love the mittens you showed, but missed the name of the designer or the pattern.  Can you please post it?  

• The pattern is available exclusively in our online shop. It's free and called Selkirk Flip Mittens.

• Yes, I do watch every episode.....eventually. I was so pleased to see Jennifer and Ken's flip mitts done.  I was curious to see the colours chosen. I was also very happy to hear others are enjoying my pattern! I am starting to knit a pair in a Night Without Stars for my son. (his first pair was an early prototype). Your Selkirk yarn makes them extra special cosy. 

• I am so excited for the Arne and Carlos event!   I love the unisex patterns!

• @Sheila Sakraida We're excited too!

• @Susan Clouston the pattern has been a big hit! I foresee lots of Flip Mittens everywhere! Thanks for such a wonderful pattern Susan!

• @Susan Clouston I love your flip mittens!  I'm about to order the pattern and my first Fleece and Harmony yarn.  How much of the Selkirk Worsted did you use to knit a pair?  Thanks!

• @Carol Spence Hi Carol, for the ladie's size, I used about 1.5 skeins and for the men's size almost 2 skeins. I tried using up some stashed Selkirk Worsted that I had, 1 colour for the cuffs and a different colour for the rest but ran out of the different colour. This pattern uses quite a bit because of the tighter gauge and the flip tops. I would definitely recommend purchasing 2 skeins of Selkirk Worsted to make a pair. I know you will love the yarn and I hope you love the pattern as well!