Looking for a rose

• Good morning

I have a request for a color. I'm looking for a deep dusty rose mauve color that isn't too pink  

• Kim or Jennifer do you stock Colourspun by Rowan?   I had about 3/4 of Bute by Lisa Richardson knit when my severe alpaca allergy reared it's ugly head.   I am thinking of knitting one of Arne and Carlos sweaters with Coulourspun.

• @Sheila Sakraida I don't even know that yarn by Rowan... It is not in any of my pricelists. Perhaps a discontinued line? Not available in North America?? I will try and check it out. If they don't make it anymore, they probably replaced it with something. I am assumming its a 100% wool yarn. ...will do the research.

• @Kim Doherty-Smith The yarn is a wool and mohair blend.   It was knit with the Felted Tweed.   I was so disappointed that I developed the alpaca allergy!   I bought my Colourspun at Jimmy Beans wool online. 

• @Sheila Sakraida Colourspun was discontinued in 2016. I was looking up substitutions, but it seems that it is not that easy to find a direct substitute as it was made by being spun with a thread wrapped around. Technically, you could substitute another yarn of the same weight, but the fabric will be different even with the same fibre content. It was 72% wool, 14% mohair and 14% polyamide. I take the polyamide part was the wrapping thread...

• @Kim Doherty-Smith Thanks for investigating.   Ravelry still has it listed as a yarn that is being produced.   I have 5 skeins of one color and two of a similar color.   That's about 950 yarns.   I love to alternate and mix and match yarns.   I will brew on how to combine them in a Arne and Carlos project.