Book request

• Will you be getting the Laine publication Strands of Joy?

• @Susan Clouston Hi Susan - Sorry I missed this post. I didn't know about this new book from Laine. I will check it out. We knew about the 52 Weeks of Shawls, but not that they had another one coming. Cheers, Kim

• @Kim Doherty-Smith No problem, Kim, it came out February 19th. Although I prefer to order from you, I did get it from my LYS. Check it out. It has lots of beautiful colour work patterns!

• @Susan Clouston I'll check it out! Thanks, Susan

• I like to read books whenever I get the free time recently I had hired article writers because I get some freelance article work I get then I take some towards them. Also, some other work to do for growth that I take for a longer time period. 

• It is a good hobby to read books. As a Writer, I am providing the best services of proofreading services UK for students. Also in meantime, i live to search for new books and enhanced my knowledge. It is a good way to spend your time.  

• Reading books allows you to enhance your word bank which helps you to write professionally and the benefit of reading books is that you can have story knowledge and you can get to know how to write a situation perfectly. It also helps you to choose proper words in your sentence to make them concise. I'm also a research writer and help students in taking cheapest essay writing service | essaymills.co.uk at cheap rates by writing educational articles for them.