Paisley

• I was going back and watching old episodes today after watching the current episode of Fruity Knitting.  I thought it was very interesting that the problem you had with your paisley sweater was with the gauge between the paisley's and the checker board.  The current pattern that Andrea is working on also has paisley's and checker board and her checker board was a tighter gauge as well.

I just happened to pick episode 52 because it was the last one in the shop and I was looking to see if I missed why you all are not recording in the shop anymore.  Is it because of the microphones?  I like the woodwork in the house too, just curious.

Thanks

Diana

• @Diana Cooper Yes Andrea is knitting the same pattern actually. She is making a shorter version as she likes jackets to be shorter. We moved to the house to record because it seemed every time we set up to record the podcast, someone would come to the shop: a delivery guy, a customer that saw the lights on, etc. And, we just wanted to change up the view a bit. Thanks for watching!