Rowan Pure Wool Superwash worsted

• Hi! I just bought Arne & Carlos' Jule Hoso Christmas Stocking pattern. It calls for Rowan's pure wool superwash worsted 1 each in colours Rich Red (124), Soft Cream (102) Olive (125).  

I can't find it in your yarn shop.  The gauge is 20 sts & 25 rows = 10 cm or 4 "

(needles used  3.5 mm & 4.0 mm )

If you don't carry this wool, do you have something equivalent?  No rush on this. Thanks!

Colette

• @Colette Bouvier I bought it too. Please let me know how yours goes, I am still in the fearful knitting stage..

• @Robin Rehrer  I'm buying wool this week-end and hopefully will start the project soon.  Will let you know how it goes.

• @Colette Bouvier Hi Colette - sorry I missed this post... Rowan is currently out of stock of the Rich Red and the Soft Cream, so, unfortunately, I am not able to even order it for you. 😌

• @Kim Doherty-Smith 

Hi Kim! it's just for a decorative sock so I'll buy another superwash wool (something like Cascade). 

Do you ever get a day off?  I certainly hope so.  My dad was a grain farmer in SK & had animals for years as well.  Sunday was his "day off" but he still had the milking & feeding to do. 😉