Using Iona Bunny

• I am so excited that thanks to a gift card from my in-laws I am now in possession of some gorgeous IONA bunny.  I have been watching the podcast for a long time after seeing it on Fruity Knitting.  And I know K & J have said lots about adapting to using non-superwash farm yarn with respect to gauge etc... when you are accustomed to the other.

What I am wondering if anyone has thoughts on a good gauge for IONA bunny.  I'd like to make a pullover with it and I am happy to make multiple swatches.

I have made 1 swatch so far and of course I am measuring it before and after soaking.  I am surprised at my pre-blocking gauge considering that Ravelry calls it a DK weight but it feels a lot thinner when knitting.

Any thoughts appreciated!

• Ok my post blocking gauge came out as 20 stitches over 4 inches which is about my usual preferred DK weater gauge and I do like the fabric, so I guess I will just proceed with looking for a pattern at that gauge.  Interestingly enough my post blocking row gauge got much smaller after blocking so I will definitely have to make some adjustments there