This kit is excluded from our FREE SHIPPING policy due to its size. We will ship it within North America only, for a $25.00 flat fee using Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service, or you may select from one of our other weight based shipping services.
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles)
- 40 stainless steel t-pins
- 48" square cottong cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
- Very low, lightly barbed pile
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA
- suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- Heat resistant
- essential for steam blocking
- blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
First-time blockers are always amazed by the difference blocking makes to the final appearance of their knitting. After blocking, sweater parts lay flat, stitches even out, and what looked like a wild mess now behaves nicely. It’s like magic!